Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, so I decided to share this last-minute makeup tutorial to you guys, which is very easy and quick, and it is also perfect for Valentine's Day~
- Start with a clean bare face, then apply CC cream all over your face for a more natural look. Blend it well with a foundation brush.
- Conceal your dark circles, acne scars, and redness with a concealer. Then blend it with a concealer brush.
- Set up your face makeup with a face powder.
- Fill in your eyebrows with a matte brown eyeshadow for a natural look.
- Prime your eyelids with an eyeshadow base to make it last all day long.
- Apply shimmery light pink eyeshadow all over your eyelids.
- Apply matte brown eyeshadow at the outer-V and blend it well.
- Apply matte pink eyeshadow only on the center of your eyelids.
- Apply shimmery white eyeshadow on the lower lashline to open up your eyes.
- Draw a thin line with a black gel eyeliner on the upper lashline.
- Wing the eyeliner out with a brown eyeliner to make it looks softer.
- This is optional, but you can also apply a natural-looking false lashes if you want.
- Apply a pink tinted-lip balm, and conceal your lips with a lip concealer.
- Apply coral lip tint only on the center of your lips. And you are done~!
- Etude House Kissful Lip Care Lip Concealer
- Etude House Color Pop Lip Tint - Swing Pop #5
Oh! Just feel free to let me know if you recreate any of my makeup looks, and be sure to tag me on Instagram, because I would really love to see your beautiful faces ^^
So, what do you think about this makeup look? I hope you guys enjoy this quick tutorial!
Happy Valentine's Day~ ^^