Happy New Year 2015!!
Let me start the first day of 2015 with a more personal post on this blog, because today I am going to share about my new year's resolutions to reach and complete in this year ^^
Well.. 2014 definitely had a lot of ups and downs, but nevertheless it was a good year and I must admit that I have learned a lot from 2014. And I wish for all my family and my friends to always be happy and healthy in 2015. Oh by the way, have I mentioned that I will be in my early 20's in 4 more months? Ugh I am so afraid! I just want to be a teenager forever T__T
Okay now let's back to the main topic! To be honest, I did not finish all of my last year's resolutions.. there are 5 of 12 resolutions which I have not accomplished in 2014, but oh at least I have tried my best. So, this year I am trying not to think too much - yeah only a few major things around me that I can possibly improve on within a year.
So, these are my resolutions and goals for 2015 :
- Be a better and good person! I will try to be more grateful, more confident, more patient, stop procrastinating, not allow myself to get stressed out, and I will try my best to not care what other people think about me - which I always did all the time. And oh, I am also very bad at expressing my feelings and thoughts, duh it made a lot of people misunderstand, that is why I wish I could change.
- Get better scores! Actually my scores for the first semester in college are good enough hehe, and hopefully I will get better scores for the next semester, or at least not below my current scores la.
- Be a better Blogger! Nah it is very hard for me to blogging regularly for now. I really wish I could update this blog more often, but I still have not been able to manage my time very well. But I will try my best to post as often as possible when I have free time.
- Earn money by myself! To be a successful young entrepreneur is one of my biggest dreams. Hopefully everything will go smoothly and successfully for my upcoming business project. Amin! I will work much harder to reach my dream!
- Save up more money! Actually I could save quite a lot of money last year, but I will try to save up even more in this year. And yeah I need to stop buying those unimportant things!
Thank you for my family, friends, and all the people who made me happy in 2014.. Thank you for the sponsors of this blog in 2014.. And last but not least, thank you to all of my awesome readers for supporting me, and for those lovely comments and emails..
I am really thankful, because I am nothing without you guys!
Once again, Happy New Year! May 2015 will be a better year ahead filled with happiness, joy, healthy, prosperity, and great memories to all of us~ ^^